Allow us to clear your confusion
WHEN DOES THE CHATTANOOGA FILM FESTIVAL HAPPEN?
CFF 2018 runs from Thursday, April 5 through Sunday, April 8, generally starting at 10am except for our Opening Night on Thursday, April 5. You can find more info about when things start on our Schedule & Event pages.
WHERE DOES THE FESTIVAL TAKE PLACE?
All 2018 screenings, panels and workshops will take place at the Chattanooga Theatre Centre in Downtown Chattanooga. You can find locations of special events and parties on our Schedule, Events and Locations pages.
I WANT TO HELP. HOW DO I VOLUNTEER FOR CFF 2017?
If you're a hard-working, film-loving, people-first dynamo, please fill out the Volunteer form.
I'M COMING IN FROM OUT-OF-TOWN. WHERE SHOULD I STAY?
Click on hotels under Plan Your Visit at the top of this page.
HOW DO THE BADGES WORK?
A badge is a non-transferable credential worn by the badge holder that allows the bearer certain festival privileges:
- VIP badge holders can secure seats at any screening at least 15 minutes prior to the start time, as well as entrance to any and all film screenings, workshops, parties, or other Festival events.
- Daily Wrist bands act as a VIP badge for the given day the wrist band was purchased.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY BADGE?
Badges are available at the CFF Launch Party (time & location TBA) and at the CFF Box Office at the Chattanooga Theatre Centre beginning April 5, 2018.
WHAT FILMS ARE YOU PLAYING?
We release our films in 4 waves, one for each week in March leading up to the festival. The press releases are available in our Press section and the listings of films are available on the Films section of this website as the waves are published.
I DON'T HAVE A BADGE BUT I WANT TO SEE A MOVIE. HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Tickets are $11 each and can be purchased in our Schedule or Films sections of this website.
HOW DO I GET FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE FESTIVAL?
- Depart Airport Connector Rd toward Airport Rd
- Bear right onto E Shepherd Rd
- Take TN-153 South toward Chattanooga
- Take I-75 South toward Chattanooga / Atlanta
- At Exit 2, take I-24 West toward Birmingham / Chattanooga
- At Exit 178, take US-27 North toward Downtown
- Take the Manufacturers Rd exit toward Cherokee Blvd.
- Turn right onto Manufacturers Rd
- Turn right onto Cherokee Blvd
- Continue straight onto Frazier Ave
- Turn right onto Tremont St.
- The Chattanooga Theatre Centre is on your Left
- All badge and ticket sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Saving seats not allowed.
- All electronics must be turned off during screenings, panels and workshops.
- No recording allowed at any time.
- CFF reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- No late seating permitted.